Self-Esteem Building Group
This eight-week self-esteem building group is an instructional group that aims to create a supportive and empowering environment where children can develop a strong sense of self-worth and confidence. The skills training and practice exercises taught in this group will assist participants in the following:
- Improved self-confidence and self-esteem
- Enhanced social skills
- Increased understanding of others
- Strengthened problem-solving
- Exploration of emotions
- Development of positive thinking and gratitude
- Promotion of creativity and self-expression
The group is open to children in grades 2-5. The cost to attend this group is free!
The next session will meet from 4-4:45 pm on Mondays at the District 63 Family Resource Center from 2/26/24-5/13/24 (no meeting on 3/25/24 or 4/1/24). There are only 10 spots available in this group.
For more information, please contact Erin Callahan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 224-257-4861.